Materials: Japan High Tempareture Silk
Color: As pictures shown
This wig is good quality and the size can adjust.
A monofilament top is a type of wig base made of fine mesh. Hair is individually knotted onto the mesh which gives the wearer the ability to style the hair in any direction. The light mesh is airy, comfortable, and nearly undetectable because it blends in with the wearer’s own scalp. It looks like an actual skin part!
- 100% brand new
- All the wigs in my store are hand made,the meterial is high temperature silk (Japan Synthetic Fibre) best quality!
- The wig size is adjustable,it will fit for much more people
Wig Care Instruction 1 - 6 Step:
- 1. Wash in cold or warm water.
2. Add a dash of Shampoo and wash gently.
3. Rinse throughly in cold water.
4. Do not brush when wet allow wig to drip dry.
5. Brush wig into desired style after it is completely dry
- Curls will snap back into position when the hairpiece is completely dry.
- 6 .Comb or brush with products made for synthetic hair. Using an incorrect brush can frizz out the piece. Wide tooth brushes or picks work best or you can simply finger through the piece to restore the look.